Print the page
Increase font size

Setting the Record Straight on COVID

George Gilder

Posted December 30, 2020

George Gilder

Readers of mine know how I feel about the impact that the coronapanic has had on our economy and nation as a whole.

I’ve written about the “pandemic” in many of my Daily Prophecies. I’ve shared my thoughts on the grave mistakes and trickling effects these lockdowns and the mask cult have had on the United States.

I thought today presented the perfect opportunity to share this article from my colleague Graham Summers.

He shares interesting points and sets the record straight on the virus and the corresponding overreaction.

Keep scrolling to read his thoughts.


Only 6% of COVID-19 Deaths Were Caused Solely by COVID-19

By Graham Summers

The single biggest story yesterday had nothing to do with finance.

That story?

That only 6% of total COVID-19 deaths were actually CAUSED solely by COVID-19. The other 94% of the deaths all involved underlying conditions or comorbidities.

And get this… the average for those other deaths was 2.6 comorbidities.

This is not conspiracy theory. This information is coming right from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website.

As of August 31, 2020, there have been 168,864 deaths involved COVID-19 in the U.S.

And if you scroll down to Table 3 you’ll find…

Table

This table is telling us that of the 168,864 deaths listed as being caused by COVID-19, 161,392 had other underlying conditions.

What kind of underlying conditions?

  • Renal failure.
  • Diabetes.
  • Accidental injury or poisoning.
  • Cardiac arrest.

And more.

What this table is telling us is that if you had a heart attack… or if you accidentally poisoned yourself, and you died from it, but you tested positive for COVID-19 during your treatment, then COVID-19 was listed on your death certificate.

And bear in mind… these cases had an average of 2.6 comorbidities. These were not perfectly healthy people. These were people who were extremely ill, suffering from multiple major health concerns.

Add it all up and only 7,472 people died SOLELY from COVID-19 in the U.S. during this pandemic.

7,472… roughly one FIFTH of the number of people who die each year from falling by accident (36,338).

And we closed the economy, bankrupting thousands of businesses, and forced over 17 million Americans into unemployment for this?!?!

I’ve been stating for months now that the COVID-19 pandemic was the biggest scam in history.

Yes, the disease was real, but the policy response — the lockdowns that have forbid Americans from going about their lives — was a complete scam.

We now know, straight from the CDC, that this was correct. The odds of a healthy person who was under the age of 55 dying from this illness was lower than that of dying from the flu.

The flu.

Which now raises the question…

How and why were so many experts so completely wrong about this?

Again, I’m not making light of the illness. I’m simply pointing out that during Swine Flu, Avian Flu, SARS, and every other major outbreak we didn’t shut down the economy and force Americans to stop going about their daily lives.

Something to think about.

- Graham Summers


Regards,

George Gilder
Editor, Gilder's Daily Prophecy

New Year’s Digms [Part 1]

Posted January 21, 2021

By George Gilder

My digms, or paradigms, are systems of the world…

Visual Proof Our Coronadoom Rulers Are Idiots

Posted January 20, 2021

By George Gilder

William Briggs is on it...

Essential Truths Learned by Peter Huber

Posted January 19, 2021

By George Gilder

Investors should place their bets not on power but on knowledge, not on materials but on human minds.

The King Midas Touch

Posted January 15, 2021

By Graham Summers

The gold standard provided maps and metrics that enabled entrepreneurs to act confidently across time and space. They were assured that in an ever-changing and insecure world the monetary measuring...

Bitcoin Prospects Unleashed

Posted January 14, 2021

By George Gilder

Maybe the world’s best major “investment” over the last decade

UK Madness Level Turned To 11

Posted January 13, 2021

By George Gilder

Featuring William Briggs...